Looking to become a member of the Kiribati Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI)? You are at the right page. Please familiarize yourself with the membership requirement below.
To become a member you need to have the following documents:
- Business registration certificate that shows your business is a legalized entity under the Business Registration Act. Your must obtain this document upon your registration with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry Cooperative (MCIC). Do not have this document? Contact MCIC at 75126158, 75126156, 75126159.
- Membership fee - This is varies on the size of the business and the year that you need to be registered from as stated below
Year Small/Micro Medium Large SOEs
- 2019 $50.00 $150.00 $200.00 $250.00
- 2020 $100.00 $200.00 $250.00 $300.00
- 2021 $150.00 $300.00 $400.00 $600.00
If you have got all the document listed above and the fee according to the size of your business, then you are good to go. Please click here and you will be redirected to the registration form.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.